Below are 9 steps I used to deploy nuget's created during CI build on AppVeyor to custom NuGet server:
- Create a solution in repo with some sample class library.
nuspecfile to project. You can use this file as an example. Notice that is has a place holder for version.
- Build your project, you should see the nupkg file create in output folder.
- Create a GitHub repo and push the project source there.
- Go to AppVeyor and create new build project
- Select GitHub repo (may need to link your account so AppVeyor has access).
- AppVeyor has added default build which will only compile sources. Go to build
Buildtab, set Configuration to
Artifactstab add artifact with path
Deploymenttab, add new deployment for
NuGetprovider, and fill any custom details (I use my own NuGet server)
- Build the project - you should see the NuGet package is being created and published to NuGet server.